subject area of
- Adaptation to flooding in upland and lowland ecotypes of Cyperus rotundus, a troublesome sedge weed of rice: tuber morphology and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Evaluation of nutritional and functional properties of plantain (Musa paradisiaca L.) and tigernut (Cyperus esculentus L.) flour blends for food formulations
- Quality evaluation of snack produced from black pepper (Piper nigrum L.), plantain (Musa paradisiaca L.), and tigernut (Cyperus esculentus L.) flour blends
- Soil characteristics and Cyperus spp. occurrence along a toposequence
- Weed pressure level and the correlation between weed competitiveness and rice yield without weed competition: An analysis of empirical data