subject area of
- Assessment of different methods of rice ( Oryza sativa . L) cultivation affecting growth parameters, soil chemical, biological, and microbiological properties, water saving, and grain yield in rice–rice system
- Building Farm‐Level Capacities in Irrigation Water Management to Adapt to Climate Change
- Effect of Climate Change on Rice Farming and its Coping Strategies
- Examining multi-functionality for crop yield and ecosystem services in five systems of agroecological intensification
- Fantastic yields in the system of rice intensification: fact or fallacy?
- Farm-level cost of adaptation and expected cost of uncertainty associated with climate change impacts in major river basins in India
- Genotypic trade-offs between water productivity and weed competition under the System of Rice Intensification in the Sahel
- Impacts on greenhouse gas balance and rural economy after agroecology development in Itasy Madagascar
- Improving irrigated rice production in the Senegal River Valley through experiential learning and innovation
- Intercomparison of crop establishment methods for improving yield and profitability in the rice-wheat system of Eastern India.
- Potential of climate-smart agriculture in reducing women farmers’ drudgery in high climatic risk areas
- Productivity impacts of the system of rice intensification (SRI): A case study in West Bengal, India
- Yield, water productivity and nutrient balances under the system of rice intensification and recommended management practices in the Sahel