subject area of
- Biomass Equations for Tropical Tree Plantation Species in Young Stands Using Secondary Data from the Philippines
- Economic analysis of cut-and-carry, and alley cropping systems of mulch production for plantains in south-eastern Nigeria*
- Effect of Acioa barteri, Cassia siamea, Flemingia macrophylla and Gmelina arborea leaves on germination and early development of maize and cassava
- Gmelina arborea - a viable species for smallholder tree farming in Indonesia?
- Nitrogen contribution by multipurpose trees to rice and cowpea in an alley cropping system in Sierra Leone
- Optimum pruning intensity for reducing crop suppression in a Gmelina-maize smallholder agroforestry system in Claveria, Philippines
- Prioritizing underutilized tree species for domestication in smallholder systems of West Java.
- Root distribution of Acioa barteri, Alchornea cordifolia, Cassia siamea and Gmelina arborea in an acid Ultisol
- Spatial Variability in Soil Chemical Properties under Dactyladenia barteri, Alchornea cordifolia, Senna siamea and Gmelina arborea Hedgerows on an Acid Ultisol
- Tree Seed Procurement-Diffusion Pathways in Wonogiri and Ponorogo, Java