subject area of
- Adaptation to flooding in upland and lowland ecotypes of Cyperus rotundus, a troublesome sedge weed of rice: tuber morphology and carbohydrate metabolism.
- An agro-economic survey of the weeds and weeding practices in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) in Colombia
- Chemical control of perennial nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus L.) in tropical upland rice
- Density-effect and economic threshold of purple nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus) in soybean
- Effect of application timings and tank mixture of herbicides on weed suppression, crop growth and yield of wheat
- Effect of glyphosate on the sprouting of Cyperus rotundus L. tubers
- Effects of crop establishment techniques on weeds and rice yield
- Effects of nitrogen application on growth, nitrogen use efficiency and rice‐weed interaction
- Efficacy and phytotoxicity of different rates of oxadiargyl and pendimethalin in dry-seeded rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Bangladesh
- Morphological and physiological responses of lowland purple nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus L.) to flooding
- Prevalence of Lowland Ecotype Cyperus rotundus L. and Weed Management of Rice Farmers in Aliaga, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Soil characteristics and Cyperus spp. occurrence along a toposequence
- Studies on transmission of Indian peanut clump virus disease by Polymyxa graminis.
- The potential of kyllinga erecta Schumach and Cyperus rotundus Linn. to remediate soil contaminated with heavy metals from used engine oil in Cameroon
- Weed management in rice‐based cropping systems in Africa