subject area of
- A cement protein of the tick Rhipicephalus appendiculatus, located in the secretory e cell granules of the type III salivary gland acini, induces strong antibody responses in cattle.
- AvGI, an index of genes transcribed in the salivary glands of the ixodid tick Amblyomma variegatum
- Detection and differentiation between trypanosome species in experimentally infected tsetse flies (Glossina spp.) using dot-ELISA
- Genes transcribed in the salivary glands of female Rhipicephalus appendiculatus ticks infected with Theileria parva
- Identification of candidate sialome components expressed in ixodid tick salivary glands using secretion signal complementation in mammalian cells.