subject area of
- A Leaf Inoculation Method for Detection of Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola from Rice Seed
- Allelic variation for broad-spectrum resistance and susceptibility to bacterial pathogens identified in a rice MAGIC population
- Analysis of DNA Polymorphism and Virulence in Philippine Strains of Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola.
- Bacterial leaf streak or black chaff of cereals
- Confirmation of Bacterial Leaf Streak Caused by Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola on Rice in Madagascar.
- Effect of Temperature and Air Humidity on Multiplication of Xanthomonas campestris pv. undulosa and Symptom Expression in Susceptible and Field‐Tolerant Wheat Genotypes
- Genetic analysis of resistance to bacterial leaf streak caused by Xanthomonas campestris pv. undulosa in bread wheat.
- Genomics-Based Diagnostic Marker Development for Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae and X. oryzae pv. oryzicola
- Modelling yield loss in Indica rice in farmers' fields due to multiple pests
- Phage-typing of the causal bacteria of bacterial leaf blight (Xanthomonas oryzae) and bacterial leaf streak (X. translucens f. sp. oryzae) of rice in the tropics
- Pyramiding Xa23 and Rxo1 for resistance to two bacterial diseases into an elite indica rice variety using molecular approaches
- STEM BORER AND LEAFHOPPER‐PLANTHOPPER RESISTANCE IN RICE VARIETIES
- Two New Complete Genome Sequences Offer Insight into Host and Tissue Specificity of Plant Pathogenic Xanthomonas spp.