subject area of
- Can a native rodent species limit the invasive potential of a non‐native rodent species in tropical agroforest habitats?
- Farmers' knowledge, attitudes, and practices for rodent management in Myanmar
- Fertility control of rodent pests
- Impact of rodent infestation on availability, safety and nutritional value of maize stored on-farm in lowland tropical zone of Kenya:
- Knowledge, attitudes and practices of farmers on rodent pests and their management in the lowlands of the Sierra Madre Biodiversity Corridor, Philippines
- On-farm maize storage systems and rodent postharvest losses in six maize growing agro-ecological zones of Kenya
- Rodent-borne diseases and their risks for public health.
- The need to implement the landscape of fear within rodent pest management strategies.
- The role of growth stop as a morphogenetic factor in **Mastomys natalensis** (Rodentia: Muridae)
- The stadium effect: rodent damage patterns in rice fields explored using giving-up densities.
- Unwanted and unintended effects of culling: A case for ecologically-based rodent management.