subject area of
- Contiguous multi‐proxy analyses (X‐radiography, diatom, pollen, and microcharcoal) of Holocene archaeological features at Kuk Swamp, Upper Wahgi Valley, Papua New Guinea
- Diatom mediated heavy metal remediation: A review.
- Marine diatom Thalassiosira weissflogii based biorefinery for co-production of eicosapentaenoic acid and fucoxanthin.
- The Diatoms: From Eutrophic Indicators to Mitigators
- Wealth from waste: Diatoms as tools for phycoremediation of wastewater and for obtaining value from the biomass.