subject area of
- A putative candidate for the recessive gall midge resistance gene gm3 in rice identified and validated.
- Biodiversity of Asian rice gall midge (Orseolia oryzae Wood Mason) from five countries examined by AFLP analysis
- Characterization of a DNA sequence that detects repetitive DNA elements in the Asian rice gall midge (Orseolia oryzae) genome: potential use in DNA fingerprinting of biotypes.
- Cloning of a gene encoding LRR protein and its validation as candidate gall midge resistance gene, Gm4, in rice
- Genetic analysis and pyramiding of two gall midge resistance genes (Gm-2 and Gm-6t) in rice ( Oryza sativa L.)
- Identification of flanking SSR markers for a major rice gall midge resistance gene Gm1 and their validation
- Mapping and marker-assisted breeding of a gene allelic to the major Asian rice gall midge resistance gene Gm8
- Molecular mapping of gene Gm-6(t) which confers resistance against four biotypes of Asian rice gall midge in China
- Resistance to the Rice Gall Midge, Orseolia Oryzae in Rice