subject area of
- Aflatoxin awareness and Aflasafe adoption potential of Nigerian smallholder maize farmers
- Low level aflatoxin exposure associated with greater linear growth in southern Mexico: A longitudinal study.
- Manganese Dioxide as a Remedy for a Physiological Disease of Rice associated with Reduction of the Soil
- Mitigating Aflatoxin Contamination in Groundnut through A Combination of Genetic Resistance and Post-Harvest Management Practices.
- Participatory assessment of animal health and husbandry practices in smallholder pig production systems in three high poverty districts in Uganda.