subject area of
- Anatomy of Non-tariff Barriers in India–Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement: An Empirical Investigation:
- Are alternative livelihood projects effective at reducing local threats to specified elements of biodiversity and/or improving or maintaining the conservation status of those elements?: a systematic review protocol
- Bales and Balance: A Review of the Methods Used to Assess the Economic Impact of Bt Cotton on Farmers in Developing Economies
- Classifying market-based instruments for ecosystem services: A guide to the literature jungle
- Does size matter? A critical review of meta-analysis in agronomy
- From-research-to-farmer practice: a case study in rice pest management
- Microcredit and willingness to pay for environmental quality: Evidence from a randomized-controlled trial of finance for sanitation in rural Cambodia
- Prioritizing research for integrated implementation of early childhood development and maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health and nutrition platforms.
- Research-development partnerships for scaling complex innovation: Lessons from the Farmer Business School in IFAD-supported loan-grant collaborations in Asia.
- What are ‘Integrated Landscape Approaches’ and how effectively have they been implemented in the tropics: a systematic map protocol