subject area of
- Aid, growth, and real exchange rate dynamics
- Are hydropower and irrigation development complements or substitutes? The example of the Nam Ngum River in the Mekong Basin
- Assessing actors in rural markets of sheep and goats in the Nyando Basin of Western Kenya: a key to improving productivity from smallholder farms
- Budget rules and resource booms : a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium analysis
- Ex Ante Assessment of Returns on Research Investments to Address the Impact of Fusarium Wilt Tropical Race 4 on Global Banana Production.
- FARMERS' PERCEPTIONS ABOUT THE INFLUENCE OF LAND QUALITY, LAND FRAGMENTATION AND TENURE SYSTEMS ON SUSTAINABLE LAND MANAGEMENT IN THE NORTH WESTERN ETHIOPIAN HIGHLANDS
- Farmers’ long-term investment decisions: a study of Sri Lankan rubber smallholders
- Fertilizer market reforms and factors influencing fertilizer use by small-scale farmers in Bénin
- Gender and conservation agriculture in East and Southern Africa: towards a research agenda
- Impacts of considering climate variability on investment decisions in Ethiopia
- Irrigation development and environmental degradation in developing countries — a dynamic model of investment decisions and policy options
- Multi-objective land use allocation modelling for prioritizing climate-smart agricultural interventions
- Off-farm employment increases women's empowerment: Evidence from rice farms in the Philippines.
- Prioritizing Climate-Smart Technologies in Agriculture—A Case Study in Madhya Pradesh, India