subject area of
- Effect of mating and parasitism regimes on progeny production and sex-ratio of Campoletis chlorideae Uchida.
- Factors affecting genotypic susceptibility to spotted bollworm Earias vittella Fab. in Cotton
- Influence of transgenic cotton on the relative abundance and damage by target and non-target insect pests under different protection regimes in India
- Multidecadal, county-level analysis of the effects of land use, Bt cotton, and weather on cotton pests in China.
- Studies on biology and behavior of Earias vittella (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) for mechanisms of resistance in different cotton genotypes