subject area of
- Accumulation, assembly, and digestibility of amarantin expressed in transgenic tropical maize.
- Efficacy of quality protein maize in meeting energy and essential amino acid requirements in broiler chicken production
- Expression of a synthetic gene for improved protein quality in transformed potato plants
- Genetic Transformation of Potato to Enhance Nutritional Value and Confer Disease Resistance
- Plant protein improvement by genetic engineering: use of synthetic genes
- RELEVANCE OF A RAPID APPRAISAL APPROACH TO IDENTIFY LOCALLY AVAILABLE FEED INGREDIENTS TO SMALL-SCALE NILE TILAPIA (Oreochromis niloticus L.) AQUACULTURE