subject area of
- A dynamic species distribution model of Glossina subgenus Morsitans: The identification of tsetse reservoirs and refugia
- Are CD8 T cells involved in control of African trypanosomiasis in a natural host environment
- Cattle Owners' Perceptions of African Bovine Trypanosomiasis and its Control in Busia and Kwale Districts of Kenya
- Controlling malaria and African trypanosomiasis: The role of the mouse
- Cytokine mRNA profiling of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from trypanotolerant and trypanosusceptible cattle infected with Trypanosoma congolense
- Genetic basis of trypanotolerance in cattle and mice.
- INNATE AND ACQUIRED RESISTANCE TO AFRICAN TRYPANOSOMIASIS
- Identification of mechanisms of natural resistance to African trypanosomiasis in cattle.
- Improved PCR-RFLP for the Detection of Diminazene Resistance in Trypanosoma congolense under Field Conditions Using Filter Papers for Sample Storage
- Prevalence of trypanosomes associated with drug resistance in Shimba Hills, Kwale County, Kenya.
- Pyroglutamyl peptidase type I from Trypanosoma brucei: a new virulence factor from African trypanosomes that de-blocks regulatory peptides in the plasma of infected hosts.
- Spatial and temporal risk factors for the early detection of Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense sleeping sickness patients in Tororo and Busia districts, Uganda.
- Variant antigen diversity in Trypanosoma vivax is not driven by recombination