subject area of
- Brassinosteroid Signaling and Complex Interplay of ROS, NADPH Oxidase, and MAPK Mediated Biotic and Abiotic Stress Acclimation in Plants
- Contributions of Adaptive Plant Architecture to Transgressive Salinity Tolerance in Recombinant Inbred Lines of Rice: Molecular Mechanisms Based on Transcriptional Networks.
- Mesocotyl elongation, an essential trait for dry-seeded rice ( Oryza sativa L.): a review of physiological and genetic basis
- Two forward genetic screens for vein density mutants in sorghum converge on a cytochrome P450 gene in the brassinosteroid pathway
- ‘Rinrei’, a brassinosteroid‐deficient dwarf mutant of faba bean (Vicia faba L.)