subject area of
- Certify and shift blame, or resolve issues? Environmentally and socially responsible global trade and production of timber and tree crops
- Commercialization and upgrading in the aquaculture value chain in Zambia
- Does Trade Policy Impact Food and Agriculture Global Value Chain Participation of Sub-Saharan African Countries?
- Food and Agriculture Global Value Chains: New Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
- Governance of global value chains in response to food safety and certification standards: the case of shrimp from Vietnam
- Governing the teak furniture business: A global value chain system dynamic modelling approach
- Harnessing local strength for sustainable coffee value chains in India and Nicaragua: reevaluating certification to global sustainability standards
- Household production and consumption patterns of Teff in Ethiopia
- Making a green rubber stamp: emerging dynamics of natural rubber eco-certification
- Unpacking ‘sustainable’ cocoa: do sustainability standards, development projects and policies address producer concerns in Indonesia, Cameroon and Peru?
- Who and what set the price of walnuts for small-scale farmers in Southwest China?
- Who is importing forest products from Africa to China? An analysis of implications for initiatives to enhance legality and sustainability