subject area of
- Assessing Genetic Diversity of Three Species of Potato Tuber Moths (Gelechiidae, Lepidoptera) in the Ecuadorian Highlands
- Attract‐and‐kill: a new strategy for the management of the potato tuber moths Phthorimaea operculella (Zeller) and Symmetrischema tangolias (Gyen) in potato: laboratory experiments towards optimising pheromone and insecticide concentration
- Developing Integrated Pest Management for Potato: Experiences and Lessons from Two Distinct Potato Production Systems of Peru
- Developing a biocontrol strategy to protect stored potato tubers from infestation with potato tuber moth species in the Andean region
- Life histories and fitness of two tuber moth species feeding on native Andean potatoes.
- Review of Potato Biotic Constraints and Experiences with Integrated Pest Management Interventions
- Temperature-dependent phenology and growth potential of the Andean potato tuber moth,Symmetrischema tangolias(Gyen) (Lep., Gelechiidae)