subject area of
- A comprehensive survey of the prevalence and spatial distribution of ticks infesting cattle in different agro-ecological zones of Cameroon.
- A novel SINE family occurs frequently in both genomic DNA and transcribed sequences in ixodid ticks of the arthropod sub-phylum Chelicerata.
- AvGI, an index of genes transcribed in the salivary glands of the ixodid tick Amblyomma variegatum
- Distributions of the vectors of heartwater, Amblyomma hebraeum and Amblyomma variegatum (Acari: Ixodidae), in Zimbabwe.
- Identification of candidate sialome components expressed in ixodid tick salivary glands using secretion signal complementation in mammalian cells.
- Population dynamics of ticks on indigenous cattle in a pastoral dry to semi-arid rangeland zone of Uganda.
- Tick-borne pathogens, including Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus, at livestock markets and slaughterhouses in western Kenya.