subject area of
- Effect of dietary energy source and level on nutrient digestibility, rumen microbial protein synthesis, and milk performance in lactating dairy cows.
- Effect of feeding oat and vetch forages on milk production and quality in smallholder dairy farms in Central Kenya
- Effect of palmitic acid on the mitigation of milk fat depression syndrome caused by trans-10, cis-12-conjugated linoleic acid in grazing dairy cows.
- Effects of close-up dietary energy level and supplementing rumen-protected lysine on energy metabolites and milk production in transition cows.
- Milk fatty acid variability and association with polymorphisms in SCD1 and DGAT1 genes in White Fulani and Borgou cattle breeds.
- Performance of Vegetative Growth and Artificial Fruit Body Formation of Hypsizygus marmoreus in Bangladesh
- Prospects for using nonconventional feeds in diets for Awassi dairy sheep in Syria.
- The potential of replacing conventional dairy supplements with forage legume-based diets in Zimbabwe’s smallholder dairy sector
- Transfer of total phenols from a grapeseed-supplemented diet to dairy sheep and goat milk, and effects on performance and milk quality