subject area of
- Application of consensus theory to formalize expert evaluations of plant species distribution models
- Assessing Dietary Diversity in Pregnant Women: Relative Validity of the List-Based and Open Recall Methods.
- Evaluation of OraQuick® HIV-1/2 as Oral Rapid Test.
- Evaluation of the Fluorescence Polarization Assay as a Rapid On-Spot Test for Ruminant Brucellosis in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Performance evaluation of five commercial assays in assessing seroprevalence of HEV antibodies among blood donors
- Recombinant Antigen Targets for Serodiagnosis of African Swine Fever