subject area of
- Have Chinese Firms Become Smaller? If So, Why?
- Minimum Wages and Household Poverty: General Equilibrium Macro–Micro Simulations for South Africa
- PRODUCTION AND MARKETING OF SAFOU (DACRYODES EDULIS) IN CAMEROON AND INTERNATIONALLY: MARKET DEVELOPMENT ISSUES
- Preferential Resource Spending Under an Employment Guarantee: The Political Economy of Mgnregs in Andhra Pradesh
- The higher costs of doing business in China: Minimum wages and firms' export behavior
- The intertemporal evolution of agriculture and labor over a rapid structural transformation: Lessons from Vietnam.