subject area of
- ABCs of Diversifying Information Resources among Rice Smallholders of Ghana
- Assessing the use of cell phones to monitor health and nutrition interventions: Evidence from rural Guatemala.
- Distributing and Showing Farmer Learning Videos in Bangladesh
- FIRST EXPERIENCES WITH A NOVEL FARMER CITIZEN SCIENCE APPROACH: CROWDSOURCING PARTICIPATORY VARIETY SELECTION THROUGH ON-FARM TRIADIC COMPARISONS OF TECHNOLOGIES (TRICOT)
- Impacts of a national lockdown on smallholder farmers’ income and food security: Empirical evidence from two states in India
- Strengths and limitations of computer assisted telephone interviews (CATI) for nutrition data collection in rural Kenya
- Wealth Matters: Prevalence and Predictive Indicators of Food Insecurity in the Sidama and Wolayta Zones of Southern Ethiopia