subject area of
- Cytokine mRNA profiles in bovine macrophages stimulated with Trypanosoma congolense.
- Cytokine mRNA profiling of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from trypanotolerant and trypanosusceptible cattle infected with Trypanosoma congolense
- Differential and strain-specific triggering of bovine alveolar macrophage effector functions by mycoplasmas
- Distinct CD4+ T cell helper requirements in Theileria parva-immune and -naive bovine CTL precursors.
- In vitro infection with Theileria parva is associated with IL10 expression in all bovine lymphocyte lineages.
- Morphological characterization and immunohistochemical detection of the proinflammatory cytokines IL-1β, IL-17A, and TNF-α in lung lesions associated with contagious bovine pleuropneumonia.
- Nitric oxide synthesis is depressed in Bos indicus cattle infected with Trypanosoma congolense and Trypanosoma vivax and does not mediate T-cell suppression.
- Plasma levels of TNF-α, IFN-γ, IL-4 and IL-10 during a course of experimental contagious bovine pleuropneumonia
- Pre-pregnancy maternal plasma cytokine levels and risks of small-for-gestational-age at birth.
- Prepartal dietary energy level affects peripartal bovine blood neutrophil metabolic, antioxidant, and inflammatory gene expression
- Recombinant tumor necrosis factor alpha does not inhibit the growth of African trypanosomes in axenic cultures.
- TNF-a mediates the development of anaemia in a murine Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense infection, but not the anaemia associated with a murine Trypanosoma congolense infection
- The secretion of acute phase proteins and inflammatory cytokines during Trypanosoma congolense infection is not affected by the absence of the TNF-α gene