subject area of
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown aetiology and ground-water ionicity; study based on Sri Lanka
- Chronic kidney disease and household behaviors in Sri Lanka: Historical choices of drinking water and agrochemical use.
- Nephrotoxic contaminants in drinking water and urine, and chronic kidney disease in rural Sri Lanka.
- Possible links between groundwater geochemistry and chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology (CKDu): an investigation from the Ginnoruwa region in Sri Lanka
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in Sri Lanka: A profile of affected districts reliant on groundwater
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in two tertiary care hospitals: high proportion of cases with uncertain aetiology
- Residual of bacterial DNA in hemodialyzers: the proof of subclinical infection sustaining chronic inflammation.
- Uncertain etiologies of proteinuric-chronic kidney disease in rural Sri Lanka