subject area of
- Application of an oil-based formulation containing spores of an entomopathogenic fungus, Metarhizium flavoviride, against grasshoppers in the Sahel
- CONTROL OF GRASSHOPPERS, PARTICULARLY HIEROGLYPHUS DAGANENSIS, IN NORTHERN BENIN USING METARHIZIUM FLAVOVIRIDE
- Enumerative sampling plans for grasshopper egg pods in northern Benin
- Experimental studies to evaluate spray applications of a mycoinsecticide against the rice grasshopper, Hieroglyphus daganensis, in northern Benin
- Metarhizium Flavoviride: recent results in the control of locusts and grasshoppers
- Persistence of Metarhizium flavoviride and consequences for biological control of grasshoppers and locusts.
- Survival and mortality of grasshopper egg pods in semi-arid cereal cropping areas of northern Benin