subject area of
- A novel luteovirus from sweet potato, sweet potato leaf speckling virus.
- An RGA-Derived SCAR Marker Linked to PLRV Resistance from Solanum tuberosum ssp. andigena
- Combining resistance to potato leafroll virus (PLRV) with immunity to potato viruses X and Y (PVX and PVY)
- Evidence for heterologous encapsidation of potato spindle tuber viroid in particles of potato leafroll virus
- Field infection of potato by the Solanum apical leaf curling virus (SALCV)
- Genetic characterization and mapping of major gene resistance to potato leafroll virus in Solanumtuberosum ssp. andigena.
- High Levels of Heritable Resistance to Potato Leafroll Virus (PLRV) in Solanum tuberosum subsp. andigena
- Interactions of the Solanum spp. of the Etuberosa group and nine potato-infecting viruses and a viroid
- Modified expression of virus resistance in potato in mixed virus infections
- Transfer of resistance to PLRV titer buildup from Solanum etuberosum to a tuber-bearing solanum gene pool
- Utilization of engineered resistance to viruses in crops of the developing world, with emphasis on sub-Saharan Africa
- Viral diseases in potato