subject area of
- Breed and season effects on the peri-parturient rise in nematode egg output in indigenous ewes in a cool tropical environment
- Development and survival of infective larvae of nematode parasites of sheep on pasture in a cool tropical environment
- Effect of breed and season on production and response to infections with gastro-intestinal nematode parasites in sheep in the highlands of Ethiopia
- Efficacy of benzimidazole anthelmintics in goats and sheep in the Philippines using a larval development assay.
- Gastrointestinal nematode infection in small ruminants in Ethiopia: A systematic review and meta-analysis.