subject area of
- Analysis of erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptor genes expression in cattle during acute infection with Trypanosoma congolense
- Cloning of a cDNA encoding bovine erythropoietin and analysis of its transcription in selected tissues
- Mechanisms Controlling Anaemia in Trypanosoma congolense Infected Mice
- Rise in erythropoietin concentrations in experimental Trypanosoma congolense infection of calves.
- Trypanosoma congolense: high erythropoietic potential in infected yearling cattle during the acute phase of the anemia