subject area of
- Influence of insect infestation on aflatoxin contamination of stored maize in four agroecological regions in Benin
- Pest status, bio-ecology and management of the false codling moth, Thaumatotibia leucotreta (Meyrick) (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae) and its implication for international trade.
- Sampling lepidopterous pests on maize in West Africa
- Spatial dynamics of lepidopterous pests on Zea mays (L.) and Pennisetum purpureum (Moench) in the forest zone of Cameroon and their implications for sampling schemes
- Species composition and seasonal dynamics of lepidopterous stem borers on maize and elephant grass, Pennisetum purpureum (Moench) (Poaceae), at two forest margin sites in Cameroon