subject area of
- Assessing Supervisory and Motivational Factors in the Context of a Program Evaluation in Rural Haiti
- Body mass index and economic productivity.
- Empowerment in agricultural value chains: Mixed methods evidence from the Philippines
- Gender and Agroforestry in Africa: Who Benefits? The African Perspective
- Scaling up of sweetpotato vine multiplication technologies in Phalombe and Chikwawa districts in Malawi: A gender analysis
- The women’s empowerment in livestock index
- Using programme theory to assess the feasibility of delivering micronutrient Sprinkles through a food-assisted maternal and child health and nutrition programme in rural Haiti
- Women's empowerment in agriculture and agricultural productivity: Evidence from rural maize farmer households in western Kenya.
- Women’s Empowerment Mitigates the Negative Effects of Low Production Diversity on Maternal and Child Nutrition in Nepal