subject area of
- Analysis of QTL for resistance to head smut (Sporisorium reiliana) in maize
- Breeding for disease resistance and yield in pearl millet
- Bunts and smuts of wheat in North Africa and the Near East
- Diversity for Disease Resistance in Barley Landraces from Syria and Jordan
- Effects of pollination on smut development in pearl millet
- Ergot reaction of pearl millet hybrids affected by fertility restoration and genetic resistance of parental lines.
- Field screening for resistance to potato smut in Peru
- First Report of Smut on Imperata cylindrica Caused by Sporisorium schweinfurthianum in South Africa.
- Flowering events in relation to smut susceptibility in pearl millet
- Genome wide association analysis of sorghum mini core lines regarding anthracnose, downy mildew, and head smut
- Identification of potential donors and QTLs for resistance to false smut in a subset of rice diversity panel
- Improved methodology for the isolation of false smut pathogen Ustilaginoidea virens of rice
- Registration of smut-resistant pearl millet parental lines ICMA 88006 and ICMB 88006
- Screening of cowpea cultivars for resistance to leaf smut
- Tolyposporium penicillariae, the causal agent of pearl millet smut.