subject area of
- Evolution in African tropical trees displaying ploidy-habitat association: The genus Afzelia (Leguminosae).
- Evolutionary drivers of species delimitation in African polyploid complex trees genus Afzelia: insights from molecular phylogeny
- Participatory Planting and Management of Indigenous Trees: Lessons from Chivi District, Zimbabwe
- Population genomics of the widespread African savannah trees Afzelia africana and Afzelia quanzensis reveals no significant past fragmentation of their distribution ranges.
- Rumen dry matter degradation of tree species by West African dwarf goats