subject area of
- Adaptive genetic diversity of trees for forest conservation in a future climate: a case study on Norway spruce in Austria
- Citizens' preferences for research programs on forest genetic resources: A case applied to Pinus pinaster Ait. in Spain
- Climate change and forest genetic resources – State of knowledge, risks and opportunities
- Climate change and forest genetic resources-state of knowledge, risks, and opportunities: Background study paper no.56
- Dynamic conservation of forest genetic resources in 33 European countries.
- Genetic (AFLP) diversity of nine Cedrela odorata populations in Madre de Dios, southern Peruvian Amazon
- Managing forest genetic resources as a strategy to adapt forests to climate change: perceptions of European forest owners and managers
- Oaks and beeches in Spain. Genetic resources conservation
- Seeing the trees as well as the forest: The importance of managing forest genetic resources
- Status and prospects for the conservation of remnant semi-natural carob Ceratonia siliqua L. populations in Lebanon
- The role of forest genetic resources in responding to biotic and abiotic factors in the context of anthropogenic climate change
- Translating conservation genetics into management: Pan-European minimum requirements for dynamic conservation units of forest tree genetic diversity
- Utilization and transfer of forest genetic resources: A global review
- Vulnerability of dynamic genetic conservation units of forest trees in Europe to climate change
- Within-Population Genetic Structure in Beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) Stands Characterized by Different Disturbance Histories: Does Forest Management Simplify Population Substructure?