subject area of
- Cimmyt’s Approach to Identify and Use Resistance to Nematodes and Soil-Borne Fungi, in Developing Superior Wheat Germplasm
- Distribution, frequency and occurrence of cereal nematodes on the Central Anatolian Plateau in Turkey and their relationship with soil physicochemical properties
- Host suitability of different wheat lines to Pratylenchus thornei under naturally infested field conditions in Turkey
- Long-term consequences of tillage, residue management, and crop rotation on maize/wheat root rot and nematode populations in subtropical highlands
- Mining synthetic hexaploids for multiple disease resistance to improve bread wheat
- Resistance to Plant-Parasitic Nematodes in Chickpea: Current Status and Future Perspectives.
- Türkiye’de bulunan yabani Emmer buğdayları (Triticum dicoccoides Koern.) ve buğday çeşitlerinin Kök lezyon nematodları (Pratylenchus thornei and P. neglectus)’na karşı dayanıklılıklarının belirlenmesi