subject area of
- Genetic Diversity for Wheat Improvement as a Conduit to Food Security
- Genetic diversity of wheat wild relatives in the Near East detected by AFLP
- Heteromorphic seeds of wheat wild relatives show germination niche differentiation.
- Identification and characterisation of RNA editing sites in chloroplast transcripts of einkorn wheat (Triticum monococcum)
- Identification and molecular characterization of novel LMW-m and -s glutenin genes, and a chimeric -m/-i glutenin gene in 1A chromosome of three diploid Triticum species
- Molecular characterization of novel LMW-i glutenin subunit genes from Triticum urartu Thum. ex Gandil.
- OPTIMUM SAMPLE SIZE FOR ESTIMATING GENE DIVERSITY IN WILD WHEAT USING AFLP MARKERS
- Resistance to stripe rust in durum wheats, A-genome diploids, and their amphiploids
- Wheat pre-breeding using wild progenitors