subject area of
- Assessing Losses in Rice Due to Insects and Diseases in Bangladesh
- Cross Resistance to Stemborers in Rice Varieties
- Effect of Nitrogen Fertilizer on Herbivores and Its Stimulation to Major Insect Pests in Rice
- Identification of the female sex pheromone of the purple stem borer moth, Sesamia inferens
- Seasonal occurrence of the yellow stem borer Scirpophaga incertulas (Walker) on deepwater rice in Bangladesh and Thailand.
- Selective enhancement of parasitoids of rice Lepidoptera pests by sesame (Sesamum indicum) flowers
- Varietal Resistance to Rice Stem-Borers in Asia