subject area of
- Application of remote sensing to identify adult plant resistance loci to stripe rust in two bread wheat mapping populations
- First Report of Resistance of Wheat Line Avocet 'S' to Stripe Rust Caused by Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici (Pst) in Syria.
- Identification of QTL associated with durable adult plant resistance to stem rust race Ug99 in wheat cultivar ‘Pavon 76’
- Incursion of a new aggressive Puccinia striiformis f.sp. tritici race in Syria and Lebanon in 2010-2011
- QTL Analysis and Nested Association Mapping for Adult Plant Resistance to Powdery Mildew in Two Bread Wheat Populations.
- Yr60, a Gene Conferring Moderate Resistance to Stripe Rust in Wheat