subject area of
- Anti-nutrient analysis of 30 Bambara groundnut (Vigna subterranea) accessions in South Africa
- Biochemical and histochemical traits: a promising way to screen resistance against spot blotch (Bipolaris sorokiniana) of wheat
- Correlation of polyphenolic content with radical-scavenging capacity and anthelmintic effects of Rubus ulmifolius (Rosaceae) against Haemonchus contortus.
- Isolation and characterization of tannin-degrading bacteria from faecal samples of some wild ruminants in Ethiopia
- LC-DAD/ESI-MS/MS study of phenolic compounds in ash (Fraxinus excelsior L. and F. americana L.) heartwood. Effect of toasting intensity at cooperage.
- Oak extract application to grapevines as a plant biostimulant to increase wine polyphenols
- Phenolic profiles of andean mashua (Tropaeolum tuberosum Ruiz & Pavon) tubers: Identification by HPLC-DAD and evaluation of their antioxidant activity
- Screening for Tannin Degradation by Rumen and Faecal Samples of Wild and Domestic Animals in Ethiopia
- Tannin-tolerant ruminal bacteria from East African ruminants.