subject area of
- Citizens AND HYdrology (CANDHY): conceptualizing a transdisciplinary framework for citizen science addressing hydrological challenges
- Development of Transdisciplinarity Among Students Placed with a Sustainability for Health Research Project
- Estableciendo una interfaz ciencia-gestión-sociedad para la conservación de la biodiversidad y el bienestar humano en la Amazonia: el caso de Madre de Dios, Perú
- Integrated Landscape Approach: Closing the Gap between Theory and Application
- Intersectoral collaboration between the medical and veterinary professions in low-resource societies: The role of research and training institutions.
- Resilience and development: mobilizing for transformation
- Reviewing research priorities in weed ecology, evolution and management: a horizon scan
- The Challenge of Improving Soil Fertility in Yam Cropping Systems of West Africa.
- The Objectives of Stakeholder Involvement in Transdisciplinary Research. A Conceptual Framework for a Reflective and Reflexive Practise
- Utilization of research knowledge in sustainable development pathways: Insights from a transdisciplinary research-for-development programme.
- Zoonotic emerging infectious disease in selected countries in Southeast Asia: insights from ecohealth.