subject area of
- Distribution and species composition of lepidopterous maize borers in southern Nigeria
- Distribution, relative importance and effect of lepidopterous borers on maize yields in the forest zone and mid-altitude of Cameroon.
- Influence of insect infestation on aflatoxin contamination of stored maize in four agroecological regions in Benin
- Sampling lepidopterous pests on maize in West Africa
- Spatial dynamics of lepidopterous pests on Zea mays (L.) and Pennisetum purpureum (Moench) in the forest zone of Cameroon and their implications for sampling schemes
- Species composition and seasonal dynamics of lepidopterous stem borers on maize and elephant grass, Pennisetum purpureum (Moench) (Poaceae), at two forest margin sites in Cameroon
- Yield of maize in relation to natural field infestations and damage by lepidopteran borers in the forest and forest/savanna transition zones of Cameroon.