subject area of
- Application of Remote Sensing for Phenotyping Tar Spot Complex Resistance in Maize.
- Control of tar spot of maize and its effect on yield
- Determination of minimum number of growing seasons for assessment of disease resistance stability in rice
- Sequential development of pathogens in the maize tarspot disease complex
- Studies on the epidemiology of the tar spot disease complex of maize in Mexico
- Tests of standard diagrams for field use in assessing the tarspot disease complex of maize (Zea mays)
- Threats of tar spot complex disease of maize in the United States of America and its global consequences