subject area of
- Changes in carbon stock and greenhouse gas balance in a coffee (Coffea arabica) monoculture versus an agroforestry system with Inga densiflora, in Costa Rica
- Fluxes of greenhouse gases from Andosols under coffee in monoculture or shaded by Inga densiflora in Costa Rica
- Genetic Variation for Phosphorus Efficiency of Common Bean in Contrasting Soil Types: I. Vegetative Response
- Multi-functional Properties of Mycorrhizal Fungi for Crop Production: The Case Study of Banana Development and Drought Tolerance
- Predicting soil phosphorus buffer coefficients using potential sorption site density and soil aggregation.