subject area of
- Analysis of an open nucleus breeding programme for Djallonkè sheep in the Ivory Coast. 1. Examination of non-genetic factors
- Between and within breed variation in lamb survival and the risk factors associated with major causes of mortality in indigenous Horro and Menz sheep in Ethiopia.
- Evaluation of non-genetic factors affecting calf growth, reproductive performance and milk yield of traditionally managed Sheko cattle in southwest Ethiopia
- Factors influencing reproductive performance of cows from different Nguni ecotypes in southern Mozambique
- Influences of non-genetic factors on early growth of Adilo lambs under smallholder management systems, southern Ethiopia.
- THE INFLUENCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON PREWEANING GROWTH PERFORMANCES IN ARSI-BALE GOATS.
- The effect of environmental factors on preweaning survival rate of Borana and Arsi-Bale kids