subject area of
- Comparative Transcriptomics and Co-Expression Networks Reveal Tissue- and Genotype-Specific Responses of qDTYs to Reproductive-Stage Drought Stress in Rice (Oryza sativa L.).
- Differential Regulation of Genes Involved in Root Morphogenesis and Cell Wall Modification is Associated with Salinity Tolerance in Chickpea
- Overcoming the trade-off between grain weight and number in wheat by the ectopic expression of expansin in developing seeds leads to increased yield potential.
- Spikelet Proteomic Response to Combined Water Deficit and Heat Stress in Rice (Oryza sativa cv. N22)
- Suppression of cell wall-related genes associated with stunting of Oryza glaberrima infected with Rice tungro spherical virus.