subject area of
- Global Significance of Extensive Grazing Lands and Pastoral Societies: An Introduction
- Integrated Modeling and its Potential for Resolving Conflicts between Conservation and People in the Rangelands of East Africa
- Modelling the impacts of group ranch subdivision on agro-pastoral households in Kajiado, Kenya
- Production objectives and management strategies of livestock keepers in south-east Kenya: implications for a breeding programme.
- Small ruminant production in smallholder and pastoral/extensive farming systems in Kenya
- Successes and failures of small ruminant breeding programmes in the tropics: a review