subject area of
- A noda-like virus isolated from the sweetpotato pest spodoptera eridania (Cramer) (Lep.; noctuidae)
- Comparative Analysis of Salinity Responsive Candidate Gene Expression in Selected Sri Lankan Rice Varieties
- Conserved DNA-Derived Polymorphism (CDDP): A Simple and Novel Method for Generating DNA Markers in Plants
- Establishment of a loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay for the detection of phytoplasma-associated cassava witches’ broom disease
- High Resolution DNA Melting Assays for Detection of Rx1 and Rx2 for High-Throughput Marker-Assisted Selection for Extreme Resistance to Potato virus X in Tetraploid Potato.
- Isolation of mitochondrial DNA from cytoplasmic male sterile and maintainer lines of pearl millet, Pennisetum americanum (L.) Leeke.
- Mitochondrial DNA modifications associated with cytoplasmic male sterility in rice
- Start Codon Targeted (SCoT) Polymorphism: A Simple, Novel DNA Marker Technique for Generating Gene-Targeted Markers in Plants