subject area of
- A review of biological delignification and detoxification methods for lignocellulosic bioethanol production
- Biorefinery of Lignocellulosic Biomass from an Elm Clone: Production of Fermentable Sugars and Lignin‐Derived Biochar for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Comparison of the efficiency of bacterial and fungal laccases in delignification and detoxification of steam-pretreated lignocellulosic biomass for bioethanol production.
- Coordinated Activation of Cellulose and Repression of Lignin Biosynthesis Pathways in Rice
- Improving the fermentation performance of Saccharomyces cerevisiae by laccase during ethanol production from steam-exploded wheat straw at high-substrate loadings.
- Opportunities from second-generation biofuel technologies for upgrading lignocellulosic biomass for livestock feed
- Potential of Lignin-Degrading Endophytic Fungi on Lignocellulosic Biorefineries
- Production of Ethanol from Lignocellulosic Biomass