subject area of
- CONTROL OF GRASSHOPPERS, PARTICULARLY HIEROGLYPHUS DAGANENSIS, IN NORTHERN BENIN USING METARHIZIUM FLAVOVIRIDE
- Comparison of two strategies for use of translaminar and contact fungicide in the control of potato late blight in the highland tropics of Ecuador
- Effect of Formulation and Application Method on the Efficacy of Aerial and-Submerged Conidia of Metarhizium flavoviride for Locust and Grasshopper Control
- Occupational Exposure to Pesticides: Blood Cholinesterase Activity in a Farming Community in Ghana
- Rainfall Thresholds as Support for Timing Fungicide Applications in the Control of Potato Late Blight in Ecuador and Peru.
- Some observations on the dose transfer of mycoinsecticide sprays to desert locusts
- Very‐low‐volume (v.l.v.) knapsack spraying of agrochemicals∗