subject area of
- A Cross-Sectional Study of Pesticide Use and Knowledge of Smallholder Potato Farmers in Uganda
- An update of the Worldwide Integrated Assessment (WIA) on systemic pesticides. Part 4: Alternatives in major cropping systems.
- CropSyst: a collection of object-oriented simulation models of agricultural systems
- Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor
- Do field-level practices of Cambodian farmers prompt a pesticide lock-in?
- Economic and environmental indicators of sustainable rice cultivation: A comparison across intensive irrigated rice cropping systems in six Asian countries
- Intensified food production and correlated risks to human health in the Greater Mekong Subregion: a systematic review.
- On-farm assessment of different rice crop management practices in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam, using sustainability performance indicators
- Participatory Variety Selection of Pulses Under Different Soil and Pest Management Practices in Kadoma District, Zimbabwe
- Pest Management in Traditional Maize Stores in West Africa: a Farmer’s Perspective
- Pesticide residue dynamics in passion fruits: comparing field trial and modelling results.
- Pesticide risks from fruit and vegetable pest management by small farmers in sub-Saharan Africa. A review
- Potential of pigeon pea as a trap crop for control of fruit worm infestation and damage to okra
- Smallholder vegetable farmers in Northern Tanzania: Pesticides use practices, perceptions, cost and health effects